Saturday, January 28, 2012

她说无所谓。

What have I done wrong?
Sometimes I couldn't understand what are you thinking. 
I know you have stress and pressure and busy and sometimes disappointed with a lot of things. 
That's why I tolerate,and have patience with you.
I try not to argue with you,but you keep bringing things up. 
I have my own ways to do my things, clean up my room, arrange my things. 
I arranged and then you said I show faces. 
My face is like that, what you expect?
I'm sorry.
I'm not like supermodel or joker or clown that always have a smile on my face.
Then you said I've changed that I'm not close to you anymore, that I'm cold to you.
You are not a failure, but I am. 
I failed to make you happy, I failed to do whatever you want me to do.
I'm not perfect.
I know I have been closing myself in the room, and seldom have interactions with you. 
I'm sorry.
I know I'm not used to be who I am or who you want me to be. 
I lost appetite, I slim down, I got hunchback, I got sharp face, I look so weak.
It's not because of the relationship I get into, or anything that has to do with you.
It's just that, I lost my appetite, and I don't feel like eating.
That's it. 
I guess my life changed a lot when I enrolled into Form 6.
Yes, I lost appetite ever since that. 
Stress, Pressure, Tired.
I know everyone is going through that,
I know you going to say that, ''other people also can go through this tough life, I also can go through that.''
''It's gonna be okay, everything's gonna be alright. ''
You know what?
That's what I keep telling myself every single minute, every single day. 
I've been strong for too long.
I've been heartbroken.
I fell, and I stood up back again.
Just for you. 
I know I can't disappoint you like he did. 
I know I am the only hope that you have.
I know you love me.
I know you care for me.
I know. 
It has been tough for me.
I don't wanna complain, I keep it to myself always.
Because I don't want you to worry about me.
I know you have a lot of things to worry. 
I enrolled into form 6 and I go to school everyday, facing the same people, the same shit.
I did my homework, I attend curricular activities, events, become photographer of the school magazine,met new friends, discipline. 
That's what you want me to go through, right?
I did everything just for you.
You never ask me what I want.
You just want me to do what you want me to do. 
If that's what makes you happy, I will do it even though I'm not happy.
' Fake smile hide the real tears.' 
I will be happy.
I will be alright.
I will smile.

I know you love me,
I love you too. 
I'm sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment