Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Double Cheese burger!

#Raining morning
Wake up feeling cozy and trembling inside the blanket,how I wish you were hugging me through the cold.
*cut off this nonsense*
Hello Morning people!
I'm so sleepy,can't help falling back to the bed when I sit up.
Still,have to force myself to stand up from the bed and push myself to the bathroom.
I think mostly people would still close their eyes when they go into the restroom and pee and brush their teeth. LOL.
Anyway,it's a lovely rainy day meaning that there's no assembly! Yayayyyy! :D
Reached early in school and surprised that Lisa and Derek came to school early!
We also have photography session with the class 6B1. :)
Credits and thanks to the seniors who took photo of us!
*
We had the McD's vouchers Buy 1 Double Cheese Burger,Free 1 Double Cheese Burger.
It only valid till today midnight which still have 8 minutes. By the time,I blogged finish and it's over!
Thanks to Derek for photostating. :)
We were rushing to McD to eat the burger before our tuition start.
Bought 3 sets. it's 6.50/set. meaning 1 burger is rm3. 25. Cheap!
#1 Celine and I are having our burgers while lining up for French Fries. <3 u.
#2 Yummy super yummy. :p
#3 Derek and I go to BRP McD for another round of McD.
but not fair,tak adil! NO MORE DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER. :(
Ended up only change to Mc Chicken. urgh. :/ Spoil mood!
Btw,the McFlurry Lime thingy is not bad,reminds me of the Lime ice-cream stick we used to eat last time.
#4 Derek,heng dai!
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Last but not least!
#5 Me <3 Don't mind that game over thingy. XD

我在怀疑我们到底有过曾经吗

No comments:

Post a Comment