Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rain


MY BLOG IS SO DEAD PERIOD.
anyway,I'm back to the blog-mood. I wanted to blog on last Thursday,but my Safari suddenly quit out of nowhere,and the mood isn't there anymore,so I delayed my blog post to Today,which is the romanticly saturday.
I know what you thinking,romantic? Maybe involve some lovey dovey smooch or scandal. O.O
NO LA. IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINKING. :P

6/8/2011 (Last Saturday)
Last week was my test period. It was effing stress out for 3 effing days for 5 Subjects.
Think, when you don't have any exams or tests within 6 months (after SPM),and out of the blue,you got a test, a freaking monthly test. You don't know how the questions will be out, or the correct way to answer.
i got quite average results this time,but due to lack of studying my Chemistry,I epic phailed.
Anyway,test is over, time to move on. XD sounds so serious huh? NO LA.
Guess what,during the test period,I asked Cik Shafiza whether she want to watch Captain America with us on Saturday at GSC,One Utama. She agreed,and this is how we roll!
In the morning,I wake up quite early and prepared.
I went to Derek's house to see his little petite beautiful puppy, Rain.
I know you probably staring at her picture right now than looking at what I'm writing.
It's hard to capture her looking at my camera!
So,don't complain about the image skills and quality!

#1 Rain.
For more pictures,please scroll down to the end of this blog post. :)
After that, we went to pick up Estee and headed to One Utama on time! :D
Then we met up with Cik Shafiza in the cinema.
And time's up for us to go into the cinema and prepare to see the hawt guy!

#2 Captain America
I rated as 3/5.
Actually is 2/5, I don't really quite like the story line.
But it indicates where all the superhero meets each other to save the world in the 2nd movie.
1 more point is for the hawt body. *evil smile*
#3 Chris Evan! I know i know, he's damn HAWT right! Hotter than Jacob Black k people.
Just look at his body,I know you are still staring at it. *O.O*

After the movie,we went for Burger King,while I went for Baskin Robbins ice-cream. :p
Met up with Edward,gosh long time didn't see him already.
And we met up for bowling! :D time to roll the balls!

#4 My Boo and I <3

#5 The beautiful girls. :)
#6 See the screen on the left hand side! Saw?
I'm FML.
It's really FML on that day! I almost strike or spare everytime! I always missed out to hit the centre! We keep repeating the sentence,'' The lane got problem.''
Sin Nee is the 2nd highest score among us. *salute!*
The 1st is Edward! :D geng ah.
And after that, we headed to the snooker!
#7 The purple twins. :p
#8 The boss !

#9 The eyes~ she is so cute!
#10 Finally,she can sit still. *wipe away the sweat*
#11 The owner-Derek try to make Rain to look at his eyes.
#12 '' Bye bye! I know you will miss me. Love you mwah! ''

More post is coming up! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment