Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bang!

30/8/2011 (Tuesday)
First of all,I would like to wish all the Muslims a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! 
Maaf Zahir dan Batin. :)
I thought,today traffic in KL would be heavy,but it turns out so smooth!
Today will be the 2nd shopping with Mum around KL.
Today is the first time I go round KL without any guidance to KL. 
So I had pancake as my breakfast and KL,here I come! 
#1 Smile,and everything's gonna be okay.

#2 The outfit of the day to KL!
#3
 As we reached there,we saw food foOD FOOD!
Mum ordered a bowl of Beef noodles from Little Taiwan.
BEST!
And i heard some people say that it's famous for Mee Jawa.
But I didn't try it cuz' I want asam laksa.
#4
#5 The asam laksa wasn't yummy as I thought. 
 Guess who I saw!
Celine! :D

Hui Yein,I saw you here! XD
eh,your shop ah? Give me discount please. :p
#6
#7 I want to own a purse from Burberry! :( it's 1k. 
#8 aww,it's Starhill!
Went to Zara, Uniqlo,Sephora.
#9 Louis Vuitton. so GRAND. O.O
#10 At starhill.
#11 Did you see people lining up to go in?! like zomg!
I'm out of there. 
#12 Me! in Starhill. There's not so many people there,but I saw a lot of guard larh.
#13 The scene is very nice inside the Starhill. 
#14 Opposite Starhill= Pavilion. 
#15 It's so convenient to walk around here.
You can walk to Lot 10, Sungei Wang, Starhill and even the new one- Fahrenheit 88. 
#16 Craving for food again! :D Tokyo Street is open now!
I spot a lot of people holding ice-cream on their hand,
so I decided to search for the ice-cream. :)
And mummy want mochi too. 
#17 So many people here. 
#18 Welcome to Tokyo! street. 
#19 Tanabata Festival.
They write their wishes on the paper and hang it here.
I wished in my heart. :) 
#20 Mummy <3
#21 Found Mochi after walking 1 round. LOL. 
#22 There's left 6 type only. Others sold out.
So left Strawberry, Chocolate, Purple Potato, Caramel,Sakura,FORGOT ONE MORE! 
#23 This is the ice-cream that everyone holding in their hand!
My turn to grab one! 
#24 There are many flavours too.
2 Types : Fusion and Sensation.
You can mix the flavours too.
Like Strawberry and Blueberry.
Or Kiwi and Strawberry.
#25 I try their famousity- Strawberry.
It's RM 8.90. 
#26 You gotta eat it fast or else when it melt,it's not really nice anymore..
Found one place to chill and rest my foot. 
#27 YES THAT'S RIGHT! It's my STARBUCKS!
I try their latest drink which is Soy Frappuccino.
I still prefer my Caffe Latte? or the Java Chip. 
#28 Hungry. :p
waiting for my brother to come. :) 
#29 After relaxing in Starbucks,it's gonna be dinner time soon and bro is hungry,
so we go to Ding Tai Feng!
There's only one located in KL which is in Pavilion. O.O
So bro ordered quite a lot.
8 xiu long bao.
1 Red Cherry with Wine.
2 Vege bun.
1 Sweet Sour Chicken.
1 Zha Choi Mee.
1 Fried Rice.
4 Century Egg.
DAYUM!




I know,it's tasty. :p


#30 MA BROTHER. <3
After taking this picture,my camera battery is dead. real dead.
URGH! DEREK LAI!MY BATTERY CHARGER!
No chance to take photos of the food. :(
sad sob sad! i guess I will steal it from my bro.
So after dinner and walk around then start to go back home.
Traffic quite heavy a little bit.
I met an accident.
The car in front sudden break,so I also sudden break.
The car behind me bang me,walau. 
I was a little bit scare and shivered,actually. I think of you. 
I think they just kiss it? But the bang is so loud.
Thank god the car no wreck or anyone hurt. 
Backache and headache. 
Thank god no serious. :)

I feel like calling you  once I reached home.
I'm scared.
But I don't wanna seems  so weak.
I know you probably will just say,''is the car okay?''  or '' you bang people?''
I cried all night,thinking whether to text you or not. 
Eventually i just fell asleep.
It has been 7 months. :)
I  haven't let you go yet. 


2 comments: