Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Love is in the air~

29/8/2011 (Monday)
Monday was a boring day but THANK GOD NO SCHOOLING!
WOOHOO! I was so happy that I woke up at 9.30am and have a cinnabon as breakfast and started to do my maths.
The first hour was okay,but after till then,I began to feel bored,really stonning.
I called my mum and I decided to pick up my mum from her office at 2pm.
The next day is Hari Raya,so they work for half day only. :)
And there I go prepare to SLACK and *poohw*

#1 the weather is not bad,so I decided to wear a short and put on mascara and GO!
So I picked up my mum and since both of us haven't had our lunch,
I decided to go shopping! plus lunch.
So,we went to this Nippon restaurant which located at One Utama,nearby Rotiboy.
There's an idiom saying,
''A hungry man is an angry man.''
I was quite hungry because it was 4pm already.
So I ordered a salmon bento.
I was waiting anxiously for the food.
Guess what,something happened.
The waiter accidentally spilled the Miso Soup on the table and eventually flow into my bag. MY BAG PERIOD
I was so angry,because it's my favourite bag!
Urgh, I don't have mood to eat anymore.
I wanted to walk out from the restaurant.
Luckily,we didn't have to pay the bill.
If he count the bill on me,I swear I will scold the manager and sue them and kill them!
The dish is not fresh at all.
Anyway,later on,I went to buy a Rotiboy, it is so much delicious than the bento.
My mum and I went shopping at Jusco, it just newly opened.
Then we went to the new shop Elizabeth.
I bought a bag! because due to the incident just now,my bag is actually smell like Miso soup.
Anyway,I need a bag badly. :D
Then we went to apply One Card.
Yes,this is my One Card. <3
#3 One Card <3
Go apply now! Because next time Parking fees will be very expensive without ONE card.
And you can get points when you buy stuff and redeem a free gift from the counter located near GAP and Shu Eumura.
#4 We had our dinner and I ordered quite a lot.
I was so full.
But it's very delicious and tasty.
#5 This is Mee Suah with Herbs and Rice Wine set. It's RM15.90.
#6 This is my dinner! :D
It's Dried Mee Suah with Dried Scallop and Abalone Sauce and a soup.
It's nourishing and nutritious.
Oh,I ordered a Original Jelly Herbal too. Guai ling Go. :)


27/8/2011 (Saturday)
Remember the dim sum post I was talking about?
Sorry! No dim sum. :p
After dim Sum,we went to Desa Parkcity! to CYCLE!

#7 Emily BFF!
#8 Mummy,Daughter and Daddy. XD XD
#9 Kelvin Lee *meet-chu-da!*
#10 My Standard 1 BFF!
#11 woot!
#12 Credits to Emily,Edit by Me! :D
Nice or not? Please comment! :D
#13 Spot someone you know?
#14 I guess I spot a monkey. :p
#15 I guess this is Yogurt plus Flakes?
We had chill out in 32 'F in DPC.
It's a really small shop located near the bicycle shop.
Ice shaved with a lot of flavours! Such as Yam,Yogurt and the new one PassionFruit!
You can add with Red Beans as the side, and choc chips,chocolate rice,flakes.
#16
#17 Stalked the boss! He appear in the newspaper before. :)
#18 Steal Emily's.
#19 Estee : Yam plus Red beans.
#20
#21 zoom please! You'll see a lot of candid funny pictures! HAHA!
#22 Emily <3
eye bags all come out due to lack of sleep.
#23 Emily. <3
#24 Look look look!
Left : Look buff!
Right : Look fit!
Hehe!

I think that's all for now.
More posts coming up!
I met an accident yesterday.
I shall blog next. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment