Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm back!

I'm finally back.
The sunshine,happy-go-lucky girl is back.
The 1 week sick is really suck!
I will never ever wanted to go back there again,I swear!
A new MON-day,a new week,new things,new resolution,new promises to myself.

To-do-list
  1. Catch up all the lessons in school.
  2. Clean up my room.
  3. Upload Penang trip photos to Facebook.
  4. Buy contact lens and make a spectacle. (or else I can't see! )
  5. Finish the work.
  6. Revise korean lesson.
  7. Eat eat eat until 50kg! (I've lost weight)
I think that's all for now. I would continue if I have more. :)
Mission starts now!

Life has so many obstacles throughout the journey.
We must not be giving up,
sighing all the way,
nor crying out loud.
Keep your head up high,
have faith in yourself,
believe it in,
close your eyes,
and take a deep breathe,
soon,
you know you'll find confidence in yourself.

One must not complain,
for thou have many arguments.
One must not sad,
for thou have waste much time.
One must not jealous,
for thou have hatred for the rest of your life.
One must not compare,
for thou have no perfection in life.
Smile,is a good way to start a life,a new day.
Think simply and life will be simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment