Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The '' study'' day

It was raining cats and dogs like hell in the wee of hours!
I woke up by the thunder and lightning,not the alarm clock.
I woke up early and get prepare.
Since he wanna go out early,so decided to go to McD for Breakfast!
I so loooooooooooooong time didn't have McD.
I had Sausage McMuffin+ Hash Brown + A cup of tea. HAVING HERE PLEASE!
Then,went to school as usual today.
Our MUET Teacher finally come into the class today.
Pn. Sharifah. :)
She's beautiful yet fierce.
She's like a cat woman,there's something in her eyes that can kill you!
Today,I did my job to try to keep quiet and do my work.
I have to study hard from now on. :) seeing everybody is like study kaki in the class.
Went back home after school.
Had a wonderful lunch, and playing session with Cookie boy. :P
nice delicious orange juice right! Naughty. *hugg*
Went for a dental appointment at 3 o'clock.
It's raining heavily again,like tornado. The thunder strikes the area,and that's scare me.
Later on,I went to BSD to do some stuffs. Miss everything there..
Go HOME!

Today is a good day overall for me.
Nothing brings me down and I feel okay.
I learn not to turn around anymore.
I learn not to be jealous and complain.
I learn to let go bits by bits and wait.
It's funny how she ask me about me and you.
I was excited yet speechless.
Is it me or is it you?
It's amazing how you make me laugh.
Because it's hard to see you did that.
Hold me tight,don't ever let me go.

This is the picture of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment