Friday, April 15, 2011

Sick for 3 days

So,this is my sick look.
So,today I wanna talk about my sick experience.
I didn't expect that my fever will be off and on for freaking 3 days!
Last time,when I was having my fever,I used to have a panadol and sleep for a night,and I will be completely recover the next day.
But not this time.
The question is,how do I get sick?
This has to rewind back to Tuesday night.
I wear shorts to sleep and catch cold the next rainy morning.
I didn't take my cardigan to school,ended up having slight fever in school.
So this is how I got my fever.
I've been lying down on the bed for hours and hours.
The first 2 days,I look like a zombie.
And the third day is the worst one.
But luckily,mum brought me to the doctor.
The doctor gave me a heavy dose of Antibiotic, Paracetamol, cough syrup, Sore throat med.
Damn,I skipped a lot of classes. :( I scare cannot catch up.
i must recover faster! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment