Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hash brown,please?

wish I had hash brown in this lovely morning. and a cup of tea,please?
I had the worse milo and teh tarik and roti boom instead.
I went to office and studied undang. I did 500 Questions until I'm dizzy.
Then,I went to Kota Damansara to see sofas,bed,and dining table.
We had our lunch at D.U. Cafe.
I had the best Pork Noodles. Zhu York Fun. :D
I don't really have appetite to eat.
It feels like,my stomach can't contract so much.
I feel like puke after eating.
I guess I slim down. :D

I pleased my mum to let me go home after lunch.
Then I went to Bandar Sri Damansara to go to office to take letters and some paper work.
And I went to the Aquarium shop to buy the pond lights.
OH! I also went to the rojak stall opposite the Maybank to buy rojak,fruits,and coconut water.
The uncle thought I'm my brother's girlfriend.
The conversation goes like this....

Uncle : Wah,he still schooling?
Me : Yeap,he's in college now.
Uncle : wah, still studying also got girlfriend and got car wor! so good!
Me : har? HAHA.
Uncle : You still schooling?
Me : Finish form 5 lu.
Uncle : ohh,wah got boyfriend dy!
Me : HAR? (My bro is in opposite the road) He's my brother la.
Uncle : HAR?! Really? Wah,can't really see wor!
Me : HAHA.
Uncle : Why he's so tanned and you're so fair?
Me : He likes to get tanned mar.
(Bro heard our conversation.)
Brother : I love being tanned!
Uncle : wah,looks like Malay.
Me : He look more like Indian! XD

He laughed until face red. :p
Then we went back home happily.
And we sang ' Just the Way you are' in the car happily.
On our way home,brother saw this car.
We rarely see this car around here,so Imma took picture of it while I can! :D


It's a two door merc. :p
Red isn't nice. :p

1.你以为放手可以成全我的幸福,可你不知道,我最大的幸福就是能和你手牵手 ~

2.世界上最勇敢的事情 : 是微笑着听你说我们的爱情中我做错的事 ~

3.我的关心不过是你看来卑微的讨好,凭什么无怨无悔为你把青春当掉 ?

4.我一个人哭,一个人笑,一个人走,一个人的生活习惯了,渐渐的对爱就麻 ~

5.幸福已经和我隔了一整个世纪,是我永远都触碰不到的遥远 ~

6.曾经试着用微笑细数你给的伤,无奈最后泪却随微笑流出眼眶 ~

7.总是情不自禁的忧伤,于是慢慢学会了掩藏。因为不想被人再刺伤,所以渐渐学会了伪装 ~

8.或许离开,就再也不可能回来 ; 或许回来你已不再让我依赖 ; 或许依赖,是对我自己最大的伤害 ; 或许伤害, 会终于让我释怀 ; 或许释怀,就注定了我的离开 ~

9.下辈子我要做你的一颗牙,至少,我难受,你也会疼 ~

10.曾经爱过你的人,前世一定和你有缘,不要语言虐待 ~ 如果他今生真的负你了,那是因为你前生负他,红尘轮回,无需计较 ~

11.眼泪的存在是为了证明悲伤不是一场幻觉 ~

12.终究要亲自受伤,才会学着聪明 ~

快乐,不过是给伤口找一个笑着流泪的借口 ; 幸福,只是想让快乐有 一个存在下去的理由 ~


No comments:

Post a Comment