Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year 2011

Hey guys!
It's 2011,so I decided to have a new blog.
Memories stay as memories,everyone just need to move forward no matter what.
So,I'm gonna post from New Year eve.
I'm just so busy outing with friends these few days until I neglected my blog already.
Sorry,bloggy!
So,let's flash back to 31/12/2010 for one last time.
At about 5pm,Jeanny called me and asked me to go Sunway Giza with them for countdown.
I was like,mmhm,alright,since I don't have any activites.
But it was a rush! She said Julian,her friend will come and fetch me at 6.30pm.
Oh my god,that time,I was out with my brother to buy some cake ingredients.
I reach home at 6pm,had my bathe and make-up base and clothes choosing within 30 min.
Thank god,it was just on time!
So,I stepped into his car,and I thought I went into the wrong car.
FYI,I don't know who is Julian. HAHA!
He fetch Jeanny and Debbie and all the way to Giza!
Reached Giza,we were wandering around to find a restaurant for dinner.
We phailed! So,we decided to go Nasi Kandar Kayu to have dinner.
Second floor by lift!
I ordered Teh O' Ais and Roti Bom.
Julian ordered Mee Goreng and Teh Tarik.
Jeanny ordered Roti Telur and Teh Tarik too.
Debbie ordered Teh O'Ais Limau and Roti Tissue!

This is her roti tissue.
RAWR!
Jul try to put his head inside,HAHA!
After dinner,we walked back to Giza.
We wanted to find a place to sit down and wait for countdown.
But most of the places were fully-booked!
Argh!
But luckily we found one.
Debbie!
Jeanny and I <3>
Jeanny baby!
FYI,this is Jul!
and yea,they have this games!
Jeanny and Ju is having their Jazz Fresh drinks.

Guess what is this?
UNO Block?
Jeanny is trying to pick out the easy one!
Gan Jiong!
Bernard still can laugh. It's going to drop!
Let's take a picture before it drops.
It dropped. :(
Jeanny phailed to open the cover of the beer.
The waitress gave us some mask?
Jeanny looks like a superstar!


This is their bottles!
Debbie and I were having orange juice. HAHA!
and Jasper came at last. LOL.
Anyway! It's New Year 2011!
After countdown,we hang out in Julian's house and go back home afterwards.
It was a blast,Thank to you guys! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment