Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oink!

Today wake up at 8.30am and then sleep back at 12pm.
I was feeling tired and sleepy.
I had milo and biscuit as my breakfast.
Then in the afternoon,Jeanny and Julian came to find me to go MCD for lunch.
I wasn't in an appetite mood,and Jul is belanja-ing us ice-cream!
So Oreo Berries it is! for 3 of us. Kelvin doesn't want,I guess.
And I found something sooo cute.
FYI,this is from Kelvin's laptop cover.

Muuuuu~~~
Cow on the beach?
It saw its shadow!
Once again.
I just love my Roxy slipper so much. <3>
Jeanny is so stressed out?! This is impossible.
Kelvin and Jeanny. (Kelvin! I know you know I'm taking pictures of you. )
One last pic of me before the day end. :)

Tonight is a great night to celebrate.
I can't sleep because my mind is consumed with the thought of how much easier it would be if you were by my side.
..
and oh ya,if you are reading my blog,like hello?
please wake up and appreciate the one that you love.
you know he sacrifice for you a lot.
Love has no wrong or right.
It just the feeling of being loved and love someone.
It depends on you to decide the relationship.
Wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment