Wednesday, January 12, 2011

K. Selangor

08/01/2011 (Sat)

On Saturday,I went to Kuala Selangor for fish market shopping!
You know,Chinese New Year is around the corner.
And partaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
So we gotta prepare fooooooooood. :D
The journey is around 1 hour.
So boring.
Luckily,''Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus'' was here with me!
Was in chapter 7-Women are like Waves. (SERIOUSLY)

I'm so in love with my Roxy sandals. :)
Once we reached there,Mum and Dad kept choosing the prawn.
Guess what,we bought 10kg of prawn! O.O
Daddy so cuteee holding the fish,and the customer there thought he was the seller,kept asking him what's the price of the fish. He was like,'' RM50 PER KG! '' RAWR!
After choosing for hour,we got two boxes of fish and prawns and squids.
Aww. so sweet of them. :)

09/01/2011 (Sun)
I went for undang test today.
Guess what,I got 47/50 in 21 min! :)
I'm so happy although not feeling well on that day.
I reached home and went out with parents to have lunch.
We went for a test drive for the latest Nissan Teana at Kota Damansara.
The car is quite big and spacious inside.
It's a 2.0l car. :)
It's about 140k +. (on the road)

Daddy was testing drive. :)
Nissan Teana. (not for me. :p)
Guess what,I have my A&W as high tea! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment