Monday, August 22, 2011

#3

Ahh~ I started thinking and dreaming again.
Damn damn damn,why you always appear in my mind when I'm dreaming?
''I really want to be with you right now. '' my heart whispered.
Did you hear it? Did you feel it?
I hope my telepath can reach to the signal there.
Months by months,days by days,time flies.
And I'm still learning to let go of you.
Yes,it hurts when it heals too.
I still love you even though you steal my heart away.
I have been waiting for miracles to happen.
I've been standing here like a man can't be moved,waiting for you to come back.
I guess,the minute I think of giving up,I've been thinking the reason why I held on so long.
I should have let go.
but,what if's questions came to my mind.
What if,you come back?
What if,everything is back to normal?
What if,it work out between us?
What if,you love me like I love you more? :)
There's always HOPE for everyone of us.
Everyone deserve a second chance.
This may change or improve one's life.
I don't want to find someone like you,because there's only one of you in the world.



I thought I understands you well,and I know you.
But today I only realized how stupid I am.
I wish to tell you how I feel right now,
But i'm too weak to show you how weak I am.
I don't want to make you think that i'm weak.
i should have known you earlier and realize this.
i shouldn't have judge the book by its cover.
i shouldn't have say no.
I'm sorry,
I don't wanna let go of you,
because I love you.

But no matter what,
I still the happy-go-lucky girl.
I'm still gonna live my life to the max!
Friends and family,
I thank God that He give me them.
I have no reasons to be sad. :)
Because you friends,BFF are there for me,right?

LISA LOK!
I know you are reading this. :p
Thanks for everything.

CELINE CHE!
Thanks for stalking me. XD
Thanks for being there and everything.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment