Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bulan Kemerdekaan

I thought of skipping school today,but then today I have an important task to do that is TAKE PICTURES.
Today Lisa and Jie Xi will be the announcer to launch the Bulan Kemerdekaan.
They are so nervous! but then,they really did a good job on the stage.
If is me,I would be trembling and cold sweat and giggling.
Salute to them! Because they face a thousands of students and the head of school.
#1 Smile! Jie Xi punya kawan and Jessie punya kawan!

#2 The BOO!
#3 The Saggi buddy! <3
#4 The Crazy Monkey! *AAAAAAAA*
#5 ''Where am I? It's so dark inside!''
*zzzzz*

I want to thank to all of the people and friends out there.
Thank you for being there for me.
Thank you for listening to me.
Thank you for bearing my attitude.
I promise,I'll be better.
You know who you are!
:)

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment