Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tea lover,yet coffee fans ♥

What an awesome drink to have after having my braces tighten by Dr. Ariffein in Orthodontic Clinic at Mutiara Damansara.
Guess what? I'm gonna take out my braces next month! I can't wait!
So,I made an earlier appointment with my dentist. :D
*evil smile*
After that I went to Starbucks at Kota Damansara to have my long-waited-craving-for Frappuccino Extra Java Chip Chocolate.
It's a little bit bitter,but hey! It's still Starbucks. <3
#1 My baby,I called him Chuu. :3
.
Today is Saturday.
Thank god I didn't have any nightmares last night. :)
I thought of doing my super-crazily-insane-mad-deranged-demented-lunatic-unhinged-mad as a hatter-…………………..numbers which is … you guys know it- MATHEMATICS.
But oh,my baby dragged me out to shopping,which I can't resist it because I'm a shopaholic!
First of all,I need to fill up my tummy with some delicious,authentic,special,scrumptious,delectable,succulent,delish FOOD!
Is my turn to drag my baby to eat at PASTA ZANMAI,which is located at LG,near Chicken Rice Shop at One Utama.
#2 Pasta Zanmai, is other branch of Sushi Zanmai,but this one is Pasta.
#3 Seaweed.
#4 My darling.
#5 My baby's luscious Salmon Sashimi to Ikura Oroshi no Pasta.
It's raw salmon and grated radish with salmon roe pasta.
It come with either with set or without set.
It comes with salad and miso soup. :)
With set is rm23, Without set is rm26.
If you're a salmon lover,you may try this! It's one of the best seller.

#6 FYI,It's sesame. The sesame is actually mixed with the dish below which is called,
Ebi Tempura no Gomadare Shitate.
It's prawn tempura pasta with sesame sauce. :p
#7
Wanna know what I eat?
Let me tell you now!
It's Hotate to Kinoko no Mentaimayo Pizza! :D
#8 It's Grilled Scallop and Mushroom with Spicy Cod Fish Roe and Mayonnaise Pizza.
I know it sounds already so yummy and tasty!
#9 Look closer and OMG. It's so gonna melt-in-your-mouth. :P
Go and try it people!
#10 I'm daddy's girl. :)
#11 Ah-ma. :)
After that,we shopped and shopped. :))
My heels are hurting my foot. And that's when Coffee Bean came to the rescue!
This is my drink shared with my darling.
#12 My Hot Cafe Latte.
#13 and with one of my favourite cake- Tiramisu.
I ordered Chicago Cheesecake too,but I'm too late to take a picture of it,because my baby ate it before I can took it! It's the best cheesecake after all.
It's rich in cheese yet not too cheesy that can make you puke.
It's not bitter yet not so sweet. :D
It's a really delicious cake.
.
This is what makes my day! <3
#14 My new training shoes from Adidas. *WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE*
*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*
*SCREAMSSSSS*
i think I'm over-hyper. XD
But,thank you my baby.
#15 Tired look yet gotta smile so!
.
I always feel better to blog about what I did,where I went,who I'm with.
All of the moments, I really treasure a lot.
I'm gonna make my life more better,more meaningful,without u.
Present is a gift.
So why not just happily and receive it?
People always come and leave.
There's no one can be there with you forever.
So,happy is the only way to make your life better.
Smile!
Because you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment