Sunday, August 14, 2011

Ichiban! :D

It's a typical family day- Sunday. :)
Since Mum got things to do,so My dad,my bro and I went to Sunway Giza for lunch.
Since daddy want to eat sashimi, so we headed to Ichiban!

#1
#2 Daddy <3
#3 Sashimi dayum! We even buy 1 more set.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
…..
.
.
..
You'll be thinking wth is this.
This skills are awesome.
It took her 10 minutes to be done due to smooth and silky hair that I have. XD
Joking ><
#4
#5 My favourite teddy bear.

Every ending has a new beginning.
Every new beginning has an ending.
It's a path of life that all of us holus-bolus must go through.
Is the beginning will be the same ever again?
We fell down,we get up,we move on,and we fell down again.
When we get up,we think of how we fell down.
We reminisce all of the memories.
We cried,we break down,we scream,we shout.
Is there anybody out there hear us?
How are we gonna get through it while all broke down?
Who will be there for me when you're gone?
Who will help me when i need you the most?
Who will wipe my tears away and lend me the shoulder?
You won't come back anymore,I know.
You won't care,you never had, and you never will.
All the words you said,
the promises you made,
you break it all,
you denied all of them.
How dare you forget about us?
How dare you just let go of us while we haven't try hard enough?
You gave up,you tired,
you forgot why you hold on for so long.
i hate you,
i hate how much i love you.
I hate to face the reality of losing you.
I hate to think of you and the memories and pretend to smile.
i hate to see your shadow in every corner of the places that we have been together.
No matter how much I hate,
you, are still the one that I still care much.
You never realize,you will never will.
.
It's time to move on,
When was the last time i told myself this.
I shouldn't have care anymore.
I shouldn't pretend anymore.
You are right,
The more I care,
The more i hurt,
The more time I waste.
You also didn't give a shit about it anymore,
so why should I?
I guess this is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment