Monday, August 29, 2011

EAT PLAY LAUGH = HOLIDAY!


Friday (26/8)
As the holiday start,I already plan my BBQ Party on the first day of the holiday!
What a good event planner. :)
just joking!
I just feel that we have to relax after all the struggling and suffering in the class.
Thank GOD that we finally have our one whole week holiday without any tuition classes and school. (although one week isn't enough for us. for me la. )
So on Friday night reminds me of Katy Perry - Last Friday Night.
After preparing all the dishes such as Cordon Bleu Chicken by Mr. Chef aka my Brother,bacon with asparagus by Miss Vern aka me,and lamb and the best tom yam mee by my helper,Jean, curry chicken, sambal petai prawn , bak kian , pork. :)
Forgot to take a picture of them.
#1 This is my outfit on that night. :)
#2 Mum's friends.
#3 Emily! Actually Derek and 勇智want to take picture,but covered by Emily.
#4 Take two!
#5 Heng dai!
#6 Emily and 勇智
#7 Jie Yan and Su Yinn! Check out her blog!
Check out all the accessories , earrings, anklets , even amazing bracelets and necklace and antique!
#8
#9
#10
#11 even mahjong!
Alright,time for the cutest dog! Rain's shots!
#12 like a baby!
#13 spot blue eyes?
#14 lai lai lai,come to jie jie. :)
#15 aww,so cute of him right,i know.
#16 Rain,look here!
#17 sit!
#18 guess what. He's watching tv,and it's a football match! same as the owner la. -.-
#19 guess he's hungry and tired.
#20 good night rain. :)

After having fun, Emily ,Estee ,Kelvin and I stayed up late to play mahjong until 5am in the morning!
This is crazy and insane and mad! Su Yinn is so tired that she went to sleep around 1 or 2am.
I watched movies on Celestial movies until I fall asleep.
The next day we went to have Dim Sum.
So stay tuned to the next post! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment